During her tenure with the festival Robyn supervised brand management, coordinated advertising and festival merchandise, acquired talent, negotiated contracts and contract disputes and partnered with the student executive cabinet and public relations committee to produce a an inviting, self-sustaining event.
- AgapeFest 2011 feat. Third Day & NeedToBreathe
- AgapeFest 2010 feat. Skillet & David Crowder Band
- AgapeFest 2009 feat. TobyMac & Skillet
- AgapeFest 2008 feat. Relient K & David Crowder Band
Employing creative marketing and engagement strategies, Robyn developed the successful “Love Rocks” annual Valentine’s Day early-bird marketing campaign, which took place each February 1-14 (2009-11 and continuing). She also proposed the “Love Shack” experiential ministry initiative designed to host multiple nonprofit organizations in one location, facilitating hands-on interactions with the AgapeFest audience.
- Date: AgapeFest 2008-2011
- Categories: Event Production, Graphic Design, Marketing, Sponsorships, Volunteer Management
- Client: AgapeFest & Greenville College
- Link: http://www.agapefest.com