Robyn welcomes the opportunity to speak to large groups of people, and has accepted many invitations to do so, including professional conferences, high school and college chapel services and other training situations. She has presented numerous case studies and best practices reports at national communication conferences, resulting in positive feedback, discussion and action steps.
Hope Shows prioritizes the resourcing of individuals, families, organizations and communities with valuable information based on research and experience.
A sampling of Robyn’s presentations:
- “Tweet Talk: Social Media & ROI Metrics,” Velocity Conference, Spring Arbor University (2012)
- “The Main Event: Branding Your Institution Through Signature Events,” CCCU PR Conference, “UnLimited Engagement: Marketing Higher Ed in High Def,” Biola University, Los Angeles, CA (2009)
- “StrengthsFinder™ at Work,” CCCU Chief Communicators Conference, Palm Beach Atlantic University, West Palm Beach, FL (2008)
- “Community Relations,” CCCU Chief Communicators Conference, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK (2006)
- “Attracting Target Audiences to Your Website,” CCCU Chief Communicators Conference, Gordon College, Boston, MA (2004)
- “Digital Photojournalism,” CCCU Chief Communicators Conference, George Fox University, Newberg, OR (2003)
- “Web Development,” CCCU Chief Communicators Conference, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA (2001)
- “Crisis Communications,” CCCU Chief Communicators Conference, Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA (1998)
- “Hope Shows,” Greenville Free Methodist Church, Greenville, IL (December 2009)
- “A Desire to Dance,” Greenville College Chapel, Greenville, IL (October 2007)
- Date: June 1998-Present
- Categories: Awareness-Raising, Concept Development
- Client: Various: Council for Christian Colleges & Universities, Spring Arbor University & Greenville College